During lockdown you all have been loving having fresh beer dropped to your door so much we have decided to continue it!
Just a couple of changes to the service as we need to also take care of things onsite.
- Ordering will remain online via the Regulr App.
- Delivery will only be on Fridays. Please have your orders in by Friday morning at 10am.
We can also deliver to your work place within town, just pop down the address!
You can also grab takeaways from us here at 100 Ghuznee St and we can now fill your own riggers, growlers, buckets, vessels, hats or any sort with ice cold brews!
LEVEL 2 DINING
We are delighted to announce that we will be opening our doors to you all at level two from Thursday 14th of May with our regular hours back in place.
In order to make sure we are keeping everyone safe & in line with health & safety regulations here’s some things we will be doing differently:
• All customers must sign in on arrival
• You must be seated & here for the purpose of dining (should be easy as we have added lots of new delicious menu items!)
• Groups must be of 10 or less... Please don’t ask us to allow bigger groups, we really don’t like saying no to you!
• We are capped at the amount of people allowed on premise so please if you can call ahead to make a booking to avoid disappointment. Or even better book here
Level two throws some new challenges at us. We please ask you to bear with us as we learn to negotiate these the best we can. As always we will do our utmost best to provide awesome service to you all. The single server per table may mean that it takes just a tad longer to get your drinks or food to you but we promise we will be doing our best!
Thank you as always for your support
We look forward to seeing you!
The Whistling Sisters Team